Over the years Snowdon Rocks has helped raise hundreds of thousands for cancer care projects in North Wales and for Love Hope Strength’s Get On The List programme to sign people up to blood stem cell donor registries. This year Love Hope Strength aims to raise £15,000 through this new and distinctive weekend.
Expect 48 hours packed full with:
- Acoustic music led by the internationally acclaimed musician Mike Peters, co-founder of Love Hope Strength and frontman of The Alarm. Bring your guitar or musical instrument and join in the fun!
- Inspirational stories around the campfire from special guests and hikes for most abilities and ages, including a challenging Snowdon Summit walk.
- Yoga and time to reflect and take in the beautiful surroundings. Opportunities for water sports and more optional outdoor activities.
- Locally sourced food with vegan and other options for those with dietary requirements as well as meat-eaters feasts all included!
- Well stocked, well priced private bar and entertainment which will go on into the evenings.
- Plenty of space for your tents or camper-vans, and for those who’d like additional comfort there’s the option to hire a luxury tipi with beds so you can glamp next to those that camp and enjoy the whole weekend in style!
- Live Music – lots of it!
- Guided hikes, including a challenging Snowdon Summit walk
- Yoga and outdoor activities
- All meals from 15:30 on Friday to 15:30 on Sunday, including packed lunches for hikers
- Non alcoholic refreshments
- Indoor facilities including a bar, so you can enjoy the weekend no matter what the weather is like
- Space to pitch your tent or park a camper van (camper van places are limited)
- Parking (and you won’t need to use your car for the whole time you’re there!)
- A contribution to Love Hope Strength’s international and UK cancer care programmes
- Snowdon Rocks Weekender branded water bottle
- Snowdon Rocks Weekender Access All Areas Pass
- Glamping options (4 / 5 / 6 man tipis with beds, bedding, flooring and space to relax)
- Water sports (available on Sunday 24th May morning, more details will be provided after registration)
- £250 Adult
- £180 Child under 18 years old
- Pay total cost in full at point of registration
- Pay a minimum fee of £120 per person at point of registration and raise the additional £130 per adult / £60 per child after the point of registration (Terms and conditions apply, all funds must be raised by Friday May 15th)
- Two person hire for both nights £190: 4 metre bell tent (already erected – no put up / down required), includes a warm duvet, pillows and a soft Indian blanket, a quality air bed plus flooring, colourful rugs, bunting, floor cushions, fairy lights. Cost is equal to £47.50 per person per night.
- Four person hire for both nights £250: 5 metre bell tent (already erected – no put up / down required), includes warm duvets, pillows and a soft Indian blankets, quality air beds plus flooring, colourful rugs, bunting, floor cushions, fairy lights. Cost is equal to £31.25 per person per night.
- Six person hire for both nights £280: 5 metre bell tent (already erected – no put up / down required), includes warm duvets, pillows and a soft Indian blankets, quality air beds plus flooring, colourful rugs, bunting, floor cushions, fairy lights. Cost is equal to £23.33 per person per night.
This weekend is suitable for anyone who enjoys one or more of the following: live music; walking; the great outdoors; laughter and fun; giving back to help others. As with all Love Hope Strength events, the aim of this weekend is to help give hope to people affected by cancer and help save lives one adventure at a time. All profits from the weekend will support Love Hope Strength’s UK and international cancer care support programmes.
The exact location for the Snowdon Rocks Weekender and more details including how to book your luxury tipi will be sent to you within 72 hours of completing your registration. Places on the Snowdon Rocks Weekender are limited, so register now to avoid disappointment!
If you have any questions please call/text 07779165404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org