We now have the official Gathering 20 photos available to view.
If you had your photo taken by the MPO photographer, it should be here somewhere.
The photos cover the whole length of The Gathering, from the setup and rehearsals, to the LHS walkathon and signing session on Sunday (there are still a few to be added!).
If you are on one of the photos and wish to download it, the instructions on how to do this are at the bottom of this news story.
Photos courtesy of MPO (Dr Ian Clarke, Andy Labrow, Jeff Pitt, Oli Powell).
To download a photo.
1) Click one of the links to our flickr slideshows
2) Once the slideshow begins, move your cursor over the show and it will show “back to…” and the name of the slideshow set on the top left of the show. Click the link.
3) The link will take you to all the thumbnails of the slideshow. Click on the photo you want.
4) Click the ‘Actions’ button just to the top left of the picture.
5) Select ‘View All Sizes”. You can then select the size you require. The highest resolution is ‘original’.
6) There is then a link above the photo to ‘Download the original size of this photo’.